2420 w 3rd St
Santa Ana, CA 92703
Phone : 714-558-1471
Hours : Mon ~ Fri. 9:00 am - 4:30 pm Pacific Standard Time
Speedy Karate is committed to providing our customers with outstanding service. Ask us questions about merchandise, expedited shipping rates, sizing, or any other area in which you need guidance. You can conveniently contact us by email, and we will respond within 12 hours or call us at 714-558-1471.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you within 12 hours.
Returns and Exchanges
At Speedy Karate, we want you to be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may exchange, replace, or return your purchase when it is presented in condition suitable for resale within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- You must obtain a Return Authorization number prior to all returns and exchanges by email.
- All returned items must be in new condition (not used, soiled, worn, washed, altered or damaged) and in its original packaging.
- Tightly packing foam sparring equipment into a box causes it to become wrinkled during transit. Do not Velcro the straps on the sparring equipment as this also causes it to become wrinkled. If foam equipment is returned wrinkled, it will be sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 14 days.
- All sale, clearance, custom items, cup and supporter, female guard and mouth guards are final sale. They may not be returned or exchanged.
- If the returned item is not in new condition suitable for resale, the items will be shipped back to the customer at the customer's cost.
- You are responsible for shipping the item back to us. Purchasing delivery confirmation is highly recommended as Speedy Karate is not responsible for any packages damaged or lost in transit.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
RETURNS: There is a restocking fee of 20% on returns. The complete total, less the restocking fee, will be credited to your credit card within 5 business days. Please allow 30 days for the credit to appear on your statement.
EXCHANGES: All replacement items are subject to a return shipping fee on the same credit card you used for your original order, unless you indicate that you want to use a different credit card.
Follow these easy steps:
1) Package the return item in a suitable box.
2) Enclose a copy of your packing slip or a print-out of your email order confirmation with your RA number written on it. Note "RETURN" or "EXCHANGE", and for exchanges state what items you would like as replacements, including the exact size and color.
3) Ship the package by carrier of your choice
Speedy Karate Returns
2420 W. 3rd Street
Santa Ana, CA 92703
By ordering, customers take full legal responsibility for all items ordered. This includes age, shipping and possession.
Weapons are sold for training only under expert supervision, for demonstration of forms, collection, or display. Some weapons may be illegal in your area; user must research and follow state and local laws. Speedy Karate is not responsible for improper or illegal use or modification of its weapons. Weapons training requires: appropriate safe gear, including head, face, eye, and mouth protection and other guards and suitable for the particular weapon and techniques being practiced and a safe training environment set up to avoid injury to people or objects. To decrease chances of injury, user should respect weapon(s), inspect them before each use to insure they are in proper condition and not use them for sparring or contact. Weapons will not be sold to anyone under 18 years of age. Speedy Karate recommends that instructors limit children and beginners to the use of foam rubber and foam-covered practice weapons and/or wooden blades.
Training equipment and accessories; users should: consult physicians before beginning an exercise program; train only under the supervision of a qualified instructor who insures that equipment is in good condition and responsibly monitors students and drills; and know and respect their own limitations.
Sparring gear is intended to reduce the risk and severity of accidental injury to protected areas during supervised, no contact or light contact martial arts sparring. It is for martial arts sparring only and not for other more intense uses. (e.g., full contact sparring, boxing, bag work, weapons training, other sport activities or uses, etc.). It is only for use under the supervision of a skilled instructor who responsibly monitors techniques and intensity of sparring and assures that students are properly trained and physically conditioned. All sparring participants should wear full sets of equipment and not use old, modified, damaged or improperly fitted equipment.
By submitting this order, I agree that I am of legal age to use the items I am ordering, that it is legal in my state or local to order the items, and that I understand Martial Arts can be a dangerous sport and could result in injury. I further hold Speedy Karate harmless from the use of any item I have purchased.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER, YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES DETAILED ON SPEEDYKARATE.COM.